Andrew's Autos realise that your safety is all important so understandably we are proud to announce that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are readily available at our Pakenham car service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Pakenham
When considering brake systems it is a bad idea to ignore them until brake repairs are required.
Regular check ups such as our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed with all full car services attended to by Andrew's Autos, are crucial in checking the brakes are able to stop you in time. Our service crew are able to inform you when they suspect that repairs or servicing of your braking system is recommended to stop it progressing to a problem.
Brake services we undertake at Andrew's Autos include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you notice any tell tale signs a car's brake system may be overdue for some immediate attention make a booking to have your vehicle's brakes checked over at our Pakenham car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be attentive of:
- Sticky Feeling To Brake Pedal
- Noisy Brakes
- Swerving When Brakes Applied
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Is Lit
- Spongy Feeling In Brake Pedal
- Altered Stopping Distance
- Hard Brake pedal
To discover more about these warning signs along with the conceivable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM